Terms and Conditions
1. About this websiteWebsite Owner = Corporate Risk Consulting ABN 21 131 482 230
Domain name = www.crcaust.com.au
Access via = www.crcaust.com.au
5. Modifications to the informationCorporate Risk Consulting does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Corporate Risk Consulting.
6. Errors and problemsCorporate Risk Consulting does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
8. License and OwnershipThe copyright for the content on this website is owned by Corporate Risk Consulting and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Corporate Risk Consulting.
Corporate Risk Consulting, and all custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Corporate Risk Consulting.
9. Outbound linksThe website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Corporate Risk Consulting. Corporate Risk Consulting makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Corporate Risk Consulting may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the Corporate Risk Consulting website.
10. Inbound linksCorporate Risk Consulting generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and Corporate Risk Consulting.
11. Feedback, suggestions, comments or requestsCorporate Risk Consulting does encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”) and these comments may be made to email@example.com and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Corporate Risk Consulting is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Corporate Risk Consulting will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
12. JurisdictionThe website is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
13. Disclaimer of WarrantiesCorporate Risk Consulting makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Corporate Risk Consulting, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
Last updated (Thursday, 27 June 2013 14:25)